Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fight or Flight

Boredom, thats all that was waiting for me back in Tulsa. Despite the fact that my trip to California was more or less forced, I had now seen all that I was missing back home. However, Bre did sate my misery and keep me a lot of company. She was a feisty one, and she kept me more than satisfied, but I still wanted more. Somehow, I think she knew that, but she said nothing. In fact, I believe that she needed whatever was going on between us, just as much as I did.  So just because I could, I bought her whatever the hell she wanted, and took her anywhere her heart desired, within reason, of course (for now). She seemed to enjoy having the royal treatment, and she did deserve it. Even though she was a spit-fire, my mind was elsewhere, thinking about those pretty, blonde curls and deep blue eyes. That girl hadn't talked to me since we returned, and she had been really friendly with Hunter. They both showered each other with affection, and everyone in the gang was wondering what was going on between them, but they said nothing because they liked the two of them together better that she and I. How could I blame them?

After a slow couple of weeks, all the guys decided to go to the rodeo, and the girls were having a "No Dicks Allowed party." So I accompanied the guys, and it was indeed my first rodeo, and I had no idea what to really expect. I thought you had to dress up like a bonified cowboy to go, but that was a bit out of character for me, so I opted for a simple black Stetson hat. When I showed up, the guys erupted in laughter. "Take that shit off!" They all laughed, as they threw my hat to the ground. 

When we arrived back at the Curtis', I saw Darry holding Rhyan in his arms, and she was half naked. Dallas reached her before I did, and I could hear someone explaining what happened in the background, and to this day I still have no idea who it was. I was so focused on getting to Rhyan and making sure she was okay. 

Sons of bitches are gonna pay! I thought. 

 I really don't remember much about that night, but I know I just wanted to hold Rhyan in my arms like I used to when we were younger and she was scared or hurt. She was my responsibility, and for some reason that I couldn't quite  explain, I felt that it was entirely my fault. I wanted to right this wrong. I wanted vengance. It was the least that I could do, considering all of the hell I had put her through up to that point. So after it had been determined that a rumble would be happening, I felt my ruthless, rage, begin to swell inside of me. I could feel myself give over to a side of me that was so dark. All I could do was think about what I was going to do to Bob Sheldon, the pussy. 

One night in particular, I forget which, because I had long since been inebriated, I over heard Soda and Darry talking about the lack of man-power we had for the rumble. I spun around quickly on my bar stool, and patted Darry on the back.

"Don't worry. I got it covered." I said, and then walked out of the bar. 

I pulled my phone from my pocket as I began walking home. 

It rang a million times, until finally I heard the voice I needed. 
"Yo Owe, What's up, man?" He asked.

"I got a favor to ask man." I replied.

"Name it."

"Can you be in Tulsa on Friday?" I inquired.

There was silence.

"Why Tulsa? What's going on?" He was now concerned.

"Some fucking Soc tried to rape Rhyan and some of our other girls. There's gonna be a rumble on Friday, but we need some back up. You in?" I knew that telling him about Rhyan would fuel his fire. 

"Say no more. We'll be there. See ya Friday." He hung up.

I smirked to myself while walking through my front door.

Oh those dumb-ass Socs have no idea what's coming for them. I thought, making my way up the stairs to my room. I quickly passed out on my bed, and woke up Friday morning with a pounding in my head. I had slept a lot longer than what I thought I would, either that or I got drunk again. I had faint memories of Dawn, and Jelly in a dank house, and waking up naked on a stained couch, but I think it was a dream, or at least that's what it felt like. Either way, I was finally awake, and I wasn't going to miss that rumble. 

When I arrived at the Curtis' house, everyone was there. Everyone but my reinforcements. I had no doubt in my mind that they would show. Everyone was warming up like it's the fight of their lives for the world champion heavy weight title. That's when the whole house began to shake, the windows rattled, and the loudest sound you had ever heard echoed throughout the neighborhood. 

"What the hell is that?" Soda and Darry both asked me.

I just grinned, "I told you I had it covered." 

Jax and the other Sons pulled up and watched us. I greeted Jax, and Darry explained how things were gonna go down. I swear, Darry should be a policeman, laying down the law like he does. 

The next thing you know, we were all lined up watching our enemies. Adrenaline flooded my veins, and when the first fist was thrown, Dal and I headed straight for Sheldon. By the time he passed out, Dal and I were nowhere near finished punishing or inflicting pain upon that leech, but we stopped because all of those Soc kids were running away with their tails tucked between their legs. Then there was a deafening cry of victory that erupted from all of those on our side.

"Party at my house!" I yelled, and everyone followed us there.

All I know is that Bre was dancing suggestively, grinding her hips into mine, while there was some commotion with Soda, Jelly, and Hunter. I wasn't quite sure what it was all about, but with Bre <i>misbehaving</i> like she was, I could no longer stand her teasing. I took her into a room somehwere and buried my worries inside of her. Steve walked into the room, "Hey guys can I join?" He asked laughing.
I whipped my head around and glared at him, "Go home, Steve!" I bellowed. He threw his hands up as if surrendering and backed out of the room, closing the door as he left. When Bre and I sought to retire to my room, I walked in, the bed covers were all rustled up, and it smelled like some serious pussy, but I didn't pay it any mind. All I wanted was Bre, alone, and I had exactly that. For once, she was the only girl I could think about.

6 comments:

  1. Owen I hope you have a good relationship with the pharmacy with all the slutting around you do :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blair, one of these days, I promise you'll be singing a completely opposite tune. And if we are REALLY honest, you and I aren't so different darling ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm rather disturbed that Steven wanted to engage in sexual relations with his cousin....he really needs to get laid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even catch that part Jels XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no longer accepting Steve as my family

    ReplyDelete